Our experienced Solicitors can help clients looking to resolve issues that arise after a marriage breakdown or separation being that of finances, children and property. We understand that family law matters can be highly sensitive and stressful for our clients and you can rely on us to assist and settle your disputes.
We provide advice and representation in the following areas of family law:
- Divorce settlements – Assisting with the preparation of the divorce application, filing and service of the documents and attendance at the hearing (if required).
- Property settlements – The division of parties’ assets
- Child Custody disputes – All issues relating to parental responsibility, and the care of children, including live with and spend time arrangements
- Binding Financial & De-facto Agreements – agreements between married, de-facto partners, before, during or after a relationship breakdown
- Child support – issues dealing with payment of child support, liaising with the Child Support Agency and appeals against child support assessments.
- Planning services – asset restructures and protection
- Collaborative family law
Call 1300 667 116 for your FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION.