Have you been injured at work?  Injured in a car accident?  Had an accident in a public place? Or  a Victim of crime?

If you have been injured let our experienced team help you get the compensation you deserve! We will settle your Personal Injury claims achieving the best outcome possible with minimal stress.

At Hymans we will run your case on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis and guide you every step of the way with our knowledge and experience of the legal processes.

Have your personal injury claim reviewed by our Firm today,  we can also help with your existing claim. Contact us by filling out the form below or alternatively call to make an appointment for your FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION or HOME VISIT on 1300 667 116. 


  • Our Firm has over 39 years of experience
  • We offer NO WIN NO FEE on personal injury claims*
  • We can provide Immediate Claim Assessment
  • We can maximize your compensation payments and entitlements
  • Complete confidentiality
  • Our Solicitors are accessible to all clients
  • Home visits and after hours services available

We provide advice and representation in the following areas of Personal Injury:

  • Work Cover
  • Transport Accident Commission
  • Public Liability
  • Medical Negligence
  • Superannuation – Total & Permanent Disablement Claims
  • Sexual Harassment / Sexual Assault
  • Institutional Abuse

Get in touch and let us help you today

Elite legal services priced right

We pride ourselves on being an agile firm that delivers superior legal services that are cost effective.

Our highly skilled team of Solicitors can assist you across many sectors such as Personal Injury, Probate, Family Law, Employment, Conveyancing and Commercial.