Are you an Overseas trained doctor needing Australian
Medical Board Approval?
We practice in this area and can help you with challenging adverse findings by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
Our team at Hymans are dedicated to this field and know your rights and responsibilities when it comes to obtaining your Australian Health Practitioners approval .
Our services include:
- Conducting of investigations
- Administrative and judicial review
- Administrative decision of Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Administrative investigation and disciplinary action
- Instances of denial of natural justice
- Matters relating to health practitioner standards with AHPRA
- Matters involving AHPRA and the various health practitioner Boards, including medical and health practitioner registration disputes, examinations and/or assessments and general medical practitioner’s level of supervision and registration condition.
As you can see, we know what we are talking about and would be keen to hear from you.
Please call us on 03 97937676